Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Hooker Farm Road including North Street Hill

Today I rode our Hooker Farm Road loop, complete, including the North Street hill, a bit more challenging than the last ride. I've done a few shorter rides in between, pushing myself a little harder, and challenging my legs and cardiovascular system. Today I felt good and strong for the first half of the ride, but had to back off a bit on the steeper gradients and the North Street hill.  That hill is fairly long with some steep gradients which, mercifully, present as short steps up the hill. I felt pretty good overall, and didn't suffer much of the discomfort of earlier rides. Ready to take on some bigger distances. ~ Tony

total gain: 479 ft grade: 0% max grade: 8%


Weather: 68°F, cloudy
Terrain: rolling
Distance: 10.12 mi
Speed: (avg) 11.04mph; (max) 32.7mph;
Average Cadence: 69 rpm

No comments:

Post a Comment